MUZO GREEN COLOMBIAN EMERALD AND DIAMOND RING. A simply stunning and substantial Gubelin, GRD and C. Dunaigre Certified Emerald is the star of this classic platinum ring. The 12.09ct vibrant green Emerald is embraced on either side by GIA certified D/VVS1 0.78and 0.79cts trapezoid cut diamond with diamond pave band.
We DO NOT accept personal checks. At Tanzanite King we respect the privacy of our customers.
The item "RARE MUZO EMERALD COLOMBIAN 15.72 cts Emerald Diamond RING GRS GUBELIN GIA 4DIA" is in sale since Saturday, October 14, 2017. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Loose Diamonds & Gemstones\Loose Gemstones\Emerald\Natural Emeralds". The seller is "tanzaniteking1" and is located in New York, New York. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Shape: Emerald
- Country of Origin: Colombia
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Colombia
- Natural/Lab-Created: Natural
- Depth: 8.82 mm
- Length: 14.89 mm
- Width: 13.15
- Main Stone: Emerald
- Certificate: Gubelin,GRS,and C.
- Cut Grade: Very Good
- Color: Green
- Transparency: Transparent
- Treatment: None (No Enhancement)
- Brand: TAKAT
- Total Carat Weight (TCW): 15.72ct
- Gemstone: Emerald
- Certification: GIA for diamonds #6193006509 and 6197006471 GIA